Wonderful Chiang Rai

During the program, we did not only practice teaching in schools. However, we also had the opportunity to travel in the city of Chiang Rai. Every Saturday and Sunday, our mentors always take us to visit tourist attractions in Chiang Rai city such as: Cherntawan Meditation Center, Central Plaza, Street Market, Doi Tung Villa, the border of Thailand and Myanmar, blue Temple, White Temple, 9 tier temple, giant Buddha statue, the new white temple, singha park, elephant tours, hot tubs, Bandam museum.

Cherntawan International Meditation Center







With Mom Suree




Central Plaza


We are try to make a flowers to give our Mom, because it's the mothers day

Doi Tung Royal Villa










The Border of Thailand and Myanmar


The other side of the bridge is Myanmar (Burma)

Blue Temple

With Teacher Kanokwan, my lovely Mentor

 






 




9 Tier Temple and Giant Buddha Statue







Inside of 9 Tier Temple


9 Tier Temple
White Temple




 

Singha Park











With teacher Kanokwan's daughter Chicha

Elephant's Tours





 




Black House (Ban Daam Museum)







With Thai Lana Traditional Dancer
  



I am so happy being a part of this program, i have so many new experience. I am get new friends, new family in thailand. They are so kind. I miss them so much. I wanna go back  and meet them again. I wanna say thank you so much for SEAMEO, SEA-TEACHER Project batch 6, Coordinator and President of CRRU, Director and Teacher at Chiang Rai Municipality School 2, SEA-Teacher Partisipant in CRRU, Student Teacher at Chiang Rai Municipality School 2, My Lovely Mentor Mrs. Kanokwan, My lovely Mom, Mom Suree, and last to all student at Chiang Rai Municipality School 2... Big Thanks for you all. 
I don't know how to pay all your kind for me, but I hope someday we can meet again in the future. 
Thank you for new experience and good relations of us. 
















































Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

School General Information and Academic Administration

Observation on Teachers

Pedagogical Contents