Summary & Suggestion

I am very grateful to be able to participate in this program, new experiences that made me very aware, opened my mind, and met new friends. This program has important role in strengthening friendship among ASEAN member countries. This program has many positive impact, through this program I was able to get new knowledge that was very useful especially in the way of teaching. This program not only helps in improving teaching techniques, but also helps to know the culture of the local community, especially in Thailand. In Indonesia, I don't have friends or acquaintances who are Buddhists. So, my knowledge of Budha religion is very lacking. However, when I arrived in Thailand, I got a lot of new information about Buddhism ranging from how to pray, their views and their habits. Besides Buddhism, I also learned about the Thai government that has a King. Thai people really appreciate their king. Thai people are also very polite and friendly. When we meet with older people, we must give greetings.
In the field of education, based on the observations that I have done, I have learned that teaching does not always have to focus on student’s knowledge, but teach students to gain knowledge by doing activities. This is applied in schools, learning by doing. The thing that I admire most when in this school is: students at school have good behavior. This can be seen when students meet with the teacher, students will give greetings. Students always throw garbage in it's place, students have discipline behavior, can be seen at lunch students will be neatly lined up to wait their turn to take food. After eating, students are also taught to bring their dishes to the dishwasher. Furthermore, students are sometimes taken to study outside school, for example in temples to learn about Buddhism. Another thing that amazes me is so many activities that are carried out every month. Starting from, Buddhist day, english camp, mothers day, science day and other. In my opinion, the teachers at Chiang Rai Municipality School 2 are very good, because they are enthusiastic in educating and holding activities every month.

Teacher Bowling and Teacher Kanokwan as my Mentor

My lovely Mentor, Teacher Kanokwan

Our mentor and SEA-Teacher from Indonesian and Philiphine at Mothers day

My lovely Mother at Chiang Rai Municipality School 2, Mom Suree

SEA-Teacher with teacher at Chiang Rai Municipality School 2

SEA-Teacher and Teacher Kanokwan

all teacher of Chiang Rai Municipality School 2 at Temple

Thai Lana Dancer

SEA-Teacher with our mentor, sub-president of CRRU,
Director of CRMS 2 and our coordinator Ms. Nok

My lovely Sisters, Ayyah, Mary and Adila



SEA-Teacher at Chiang Rai Municipality School 2

Thai traditional costume

SEA-Teacher with Philiphinos teacher Mr. Bobby and Mr. Arjay


SEA-Teacher in CRRU

SEA-Teacher with President of CRRU

Get Certificate from CRRU

SEA-Teacher at CRRU

the last day at CRRU, prepared to presentation 



Our lovely Mother 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

School General Information and Academic Administration

Observation on Teachers

Pedagogical Contents